PDA

View Full Version : New Website

StephyC
10-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Hi all,
I've been spending the last couple of weeks building myself a new website to display my wallpapers.
My new web address is www.apbysc.com
There are some brand new wallpapers using Vancouver pics on this page.
http://apbysc.com/wallpapers%201/simplyadrian1.html
Many thanks to Sarita, Dorothy and Valoise for giving me permission to use their wonderful photographs from Vancouver.
Enjoy!!:)

RottieGirl
10-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Like the site. I particularly like the pic of The Source too. The one that he kept. Anyway that I can get a copy of it? :)

Phoenix
10-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Your new website is wonderful Stephy and the wallpapers are to die for. Thank you so much for sharing your marvellous art with us and keep up the good work :) :) :)

StephyC
10-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Like the site. I particularly like the pic of The Source too. The one that he kept. Anyway that I can get a copy of it? :)
Thanks RhottieGirl,
I don't have anymore prints of that piture but you might just see one pop up in a future Peace auction that you can bid on.

Ute
10-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Hello Stephy, your new website looks great. Good work :)

The WP's are wonderful. I love it!

Beatrice
10-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Hi Stephy!
GREAT WEB SITE!!!
I love your wonderful job! Congratulations!:D
.....and... THANK YOU VERY MUCH for Cap. Drake's video!!
GRAZIE MILLE!!!
Love,
Bea :)

TinaMarie
10-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Stephy that is an awesome site!! really loved it,Good Job!!:)

Sam
10-23-2007, 05:36 AM
Love the new site Stephy. Maybe you will allow us to post the link at Mooseville so we can spread it to more of AP's fans.;)

StephyC
10-23-2007, 07:22 AM
Thank You Ladies,
I'm having a lot of fun making the site and hope to keep adding to it as new pictures appear to make wallpapers from or if I do any new music vids.

Coco, it would be really nice if you posted the link on Mooseville, thanks for offering.

Sharon D.H.
10-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Most Excellent Website, Stephy!
I Really Love It.....Thanks for making it.

Sam
10-25-2007, 12:18 AM
:D Thanks Stephy. Will do. We Moosters at Mooseville Love Your Work!! Especially the Subject Matter!!;)

renate
10-25-2007, 03:40 AM
where is the website Stephy??:) :)

Renate

StephyC
10-25-2007, 07:41 AM
where is the website Stephy??:) :)

Renate
The link is under my sig pic Renate.:)

Marjon
10-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Waving at Steph,

and I have figured out what the name of your website means.... :cool: (being blonde has so much advantages... duh!)

Great website! You needed more space, didn't you.

StephyC
10-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Hey there Marjon!!Waving back.
The domain name came from the logo I designed for my pics some months back, nice to know someone gets it, I'm not sure everyone reads the logo as I see it. LOL
http://apbysc.com/images/sitegraffics/logosm.jpg
When I bought my new webspace I had to come up with a domain name and it just seemed to say it all. LOL
So nice to finally have a site without all those pesky adds and enough space to put what ever I choose on it.:D

Rileah
10-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Hi all,
I've been spending the last couple of weeks building myself a new website to display my wallpapers.
My new web address is www.apbysc.com
There are some brand new wallpapers using Vancouver pics on this page.
http://apbysc.com/wallpapers%201/simplyadrian1.html
Many thanks to Sarita, Dorothy and Valoise for giving me permission to use their wonderful photographs from Vancouver.
Enjoy!!:)

**It is awesome Stephy! :D As always, your work is incredible and love the layout and logo. So professional...wow! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Peace...

StephyC
10-27-2007, 08:01 AM
Thanks Riley,
I've been wanting to give my site a more 'up to date'/'professional' look for a long while and I'm pleased I finally bit the bullet and got on with it.

Velda
10-30-2007, 12:25 PM
Steph,

I love your site. You've put a lot of hard work into it and it shows!

Great job!

Antonella
11-16-2007, 09:49 AM
:) Hi Stefy....
thank you..... your website is wonderful...and also Adrian:p ;)
love love
Antonella[/SIZE]

StephyC
11-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks Ladies,
I added some new wallpapers yesterday evening, mostly pics I have used before but this time they have no background just Adrian LOL
http://apbysc.com/wallpapers%201/whiteroom.html
Enjoy :D

lullaby81
01-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi Stephy,

I'm new on this forum. I visited your site and WOW :eek: , you did a tremendously awesome job (wallpapers and music videos). You're very talented. Keep up the greak work!

renate
01-29-2008, 03:09 AM
Welcome to the Forum lullaby :)
Glad that you are enjoying it here :)

Renate Colorado USA

StephyC
01-29-2008, 07:25 AM
Hi Stephy,

I'm new on this forum. I visited your site and WOW :eek: , you did a tremendously awesome job (wallpapers and music videos). You're very talented. Keep up the greak work!
Thanks Lullaby, and welcome to the board. I'm glad you enjoyed my site and I'm sure you will enjoy this board to.

Blue Topaz
01-30-2008, 05:01 AM
Stephy...I visited your website and I was amazed! You did a fantastic job! I really like the way you use light with your art and how so many of them look 3-D!!

Your logo is very cool, and the videos were great! What song did you use for the video where AP is doing the Katas? I really liked your choice of music, too.

You're so talented! Great job!

StephyC
01-30-2008, 07:47 AM
Thanks BlueTopaz,
I think that Kata vid is my favourite and is probably the one I spent the most time doing. The music is by Enigma and that track is called Meditation, which is rather fitting.:D

StephyC
02-16-2008, 05:47 PM
I've added a new page of wallpapers to my site today.
Enjoy!!
http://apbysc.com/wallpapers%201/thedojo.html

appeace
02-16-2008, 06:13 PM
What talent!!:eek: I am always very moved by your art, StephyC. You seem to capture APs intense emotion in every thing he does!
Brava!

EROM
02-16-2008, 06:44 PM
As always, your work is beautiful to honor a "beautiful" man.

StephyC
02-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Thanks Both,
I must confess having such great pictures of such a handsome face does make it easier.:)

StephyC
03-31-2008, 08:51 PM
I've added something a little different to my website. A history of Adrian's acting career in screen captures.
Its a work in progress and a long way from being finished, but I promise it will be one day soon.
Meanwhile I hope you all enjoy what's been added so far.

http://apbysc.com/tree.htm

Sam
04-01-2008, 05:42 AM
Thank you very much for sharing with us Stephy!! :eek:You are so very talented!! I'm always amazed at the way you capture his expressions.

EROM
04-01-2008, 04:36 PM
A great beginning! I can't wait to see the end results.

And I do like your comment on Masque of the Red Death. If one looks at this movie as a true film noir, it is brillant. I do not understand those who say that it is a bad movie. I really like it, and Adrian's performance is great.

StephyC
04-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Thank you very much for sharing with us Stephy!! :eek:You are so very talented!! I'm always amazed at the way you capture his expressions.

Thank you Coco, Its such fun trying to catch the subtle changes on Adrian's wonderfully expressive face. I must confess I do rather tend to watch all his work, especially on second viewing, in a series of mental screen-captures. I even glance at the timer on my DVD player to mentally note the exact time of certain shots.
I know, I know, I'm totally crazy or at least mildly obsessed. LOL:D

StephyC
04-01-2008, 08:00 PM
A great beginning! I can't wait to see the end results.

And I do like your comment on Masque of the Red Death. If one looks at this movie as a true film noir, it is brilliant. I do not understand those who say that it is a bad movie. I really like it, and Adrian's performance is great.
Oh EROM how nice to find a fellow fan of this particular piece. I know EAP's stories aren't everyones cup of tea but I like them. They are full of so many interesting metaphors for normal life.
You know there is one very silly thing about this movie, that I think, from comments I've heard, rather colours some fans opinion of it. Daft as it might sound its the dreadful wigs, several of the actors including Adrian, wore.
You have to get past such minor visual failures and listen to the way Adrian delivers his lines. Like I said on my web page his performance is quiet, subtle and understated and I think it works very well.

appeace
04-01-2008, 08:34 PM
What wonderful memories, Steph. You really are so very talented and thanks for sharing your work with us!:D
I agree with you about "Mask" although the relationship between brother and sister turned my stomach, I do understand the significance to the story.
I totally enjoyed Adrian's ability to express the character's confusion about his life---almost wanting to do good and right, but never actually reaching that goal. As if, he had never been shown how to make correct, positive decisions. As if, he knew deep down that, no matter his good intentions and how hard he tried, he was doomed.

However, I disagree with you about "Cover Girl Murders". Yes, it was abit "campy",but I think the movie accomplished what AP was trying to do at that time, which if I remember correctly, he said was to expand his comedic side.
I believe he accomplished that wonderfully in this movie----and it helps to be that darn good lookin too!!:rolleyes: I so much enjoyed APs very relaxed, witty, portrayal and was surprised at his then bringing that same humor to Highlander and Duncan---very refreshing!

EROM
04-02-2008, 05:57 AM
Stephy, you may be right about the wigs; I just always have viewed them as part of the screen dressing that make this movie so unique in feel. And yes, Adrian's portrayal is very subtle. One of my favorite examples of this is during the feast when he seems to be just sitting there watching. You can just see the slight sneer on his face as if saying "What is the meaning of all of this?"

APPeace, I think this is what you are describing in the character's obvious confusion about himself and his life. Add to this his incestuous relationship and how he values his serfs, Properous is a very confused individual. And AP plays this wonderfully.

Oh, and I like the camp of Cover Girl Murders also. That was one movie that it took me forever to find. I have to say that it is fun!!! :D :D :D

But back to Stephy's work. It is really good. You should apply to become Adrian's official publicity chairperson. You do a great job for him now. :)

StephyC
04-02-2008, 07:02 AM
Stephy, you may be right about the wigs; I just always have viewed them as part of the screen dressing that make this movie so unique in feel.
Maybe its the that very uniqueness that people find difficult to come to terms with? Most fans probably watched some of Adrian's work out of sequence, I know I did. Highlander made me a fan so I started looking for and collecting Adrian's other work. Coming to Masque after watching Highlander perhaps tends to colour opinions about it. It stands out as being so different from anything else, add Prospero's relationship with his sister to the mix and I guess some folks get put off.
As for Cover Girls I guess I will have to agree to disagree with both you and appeace,:D. Like I said I've no problem with Adrian's performance, Patrice was adorable, but that won't make me like the movie.. Maybe its because Lee Majors is in it, he has always given me the creeps. LOL
Still it be a boring old world, and this would be a boring place, if we all liked the same things wouldn't it? No fun discussing anything with anyone if we all agree, all the time.

But back to Stephy's work. It is really good. You should apply to become Adrian's official publicity chairperson. You do a great job for him now.
Why thank you, that is certainly a lovely compliment.

Sam
04-02-2008, 09:05 AM
I agree Stephy. You have an eye for picking out just that right expression and bring it out!! Of course it doesn't hurt that you have a great subject but I think you could probably do it with just about any subject. It really is talent!!;)

L_Shell
03-15-2009, 01:49 PM
StephyC: I was doing to search one day and came across your website...I absolutely love it!! You have put a lot of time and effort into it and it shows. Well done!! I have it listed as one of my favorites!!!

murphstein
05-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Your videos are very good. I especially enjoyed Dancing in the Moonlight and the katas. Thanks so much for sharing your work!

Littledevil
05-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Very good website... Will have to explore it more. Enjoyed the puzzle.:)

EvanStar4506
05-09-2009, 09:17 PM
After looking at the home page, I went straight to puzzels. It took me a half of hour to solve the first one. You are evil! I thought I saw something naughty. ;)

Then I scrolled down and saw more!

Good work it looks great!!!! Awesome site!

geishagirl_1
05-13-2009, 07:15 AM
StephyC, thank you so very much. I enjoyed everyone of you r vid's and believe like the rest you are so very talented! my personal favorite is inormorata, it made me cry again(I'm a softy when it comes to Duncan and Tessa). You are truly an artist!

Peace